Tuesday, September 12, 2017

movies

I don´t know why but I don't have a favourite movie. For me it's always difficult to start watching any movie and for the most parts I'd rather watch series or play videogames for entertainment. Indeed the last movie I watched was one month ago. The film was The Guardians of the Galaxy and I'm still considering if it was a good movie, certainly it's a weird one.
But, even if I don't sit too often to watch what is new on netflix, I have some recomendations to share with you:
Every time I re-watched the Godfather (part one) I got shivers on my spine when I got to the baptism scene. Seriously, that scene is the "master" inside the "masterpiece" that is this movie.
Another movie that I liked a lot is "The Lord of The Rings: The fellowship of the Ring". Despite I couldn't watched the other parts of the trilogy because I lackthe  time for it, I really liked how it were produced and directed in this adaptation.
Finally, if we're talking of the animated movies, the End of Evangelion is the epitomy of the psicological disorders and the apocaliptic end of humanity. Having a deep and cruel ending that is worth watching, but I might say be careful in this one 'cause it's not entirely a movie. The production of this film was based around the final two chapters of the Neon Genesis Evangelion series, so you might have to start there.
Well, I really enjoyed those films and I hope you'll enjoy them too.
I'm Qwerty Goblets and thanks for reading.

5 comments:

  1. You are right, The Guardians of the Galaxy is a weird movie but also is very good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of the trilogy! I love the movies, whenever the movie appears on TV I see it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Until this year i haven't had interest on seeing The Lord of RIngs (sounds weird, i know) but after i saw them all i can say i really enjoyed them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you ever read the Mario Puzzo's "The Goodfather"? It's a pretty good book!

    ReplyDelete