Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Holidays season and the trip to the southest south

WARNING: The following post it's very boring. So sorry about that but I'm a bad writer and I don't know how to start this post without introducing a "Warning sign"... Wait a minute, this is perfect! my introduction could be this entire warning sign. Thanks post-modernism, you saved my blog once again. Well, back to the post:
 
 It has passed like 1 years and some months since I went to the south part of Chile and I might say it was a blast (for the most parts). It was holidays season and as always I was bored and without much to do, so when I knew my sister and his boyfriend were planning to go on a trip I beg to let me go with them. So I, my sisters (my other sister also came), Pablo (my sister's boyfriend) and my dad went on a trip to Puerto Montt, my father's "homeland". The trip was planned to last a week because we wanted to know other cities and places, so the first stop were in Salto Del Laja where we camped because it was too late to drive on the road. The next stop was Valdivia, the most awesome city we went. We visited the fort La Niebla, sailed on a boat and we ate "papas bravas" (recommendation: never eat papas bravas without a liquid. It's a very spicy food, trust me). Then we went to a little village that I don't remember much about, but it was near of Lago Renco, so we headed to there. And finally Puerto Montt, kind of a boring place. When we arrived there it was rainning so we only stayed on my grandma's house and that was the last thay of the trip. The next day we came back to Santiago.

 I guess this trip has been the best so far 'cause I don't usually have the possibility of going anywhere on vacations besides of my great-grandmother's house on Chillan, and that little variety made me so happy.

1 comment:

  1. 1. love your warning, but, is not a boring post :)
    2. long live to south of chileeeeee <3

    ReplyDelete