Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Nihon no turippu

Hello internet.
Today I'm gonna talk about a place that is famous for a lot of weird stuff, specially the stuff that happened in the 90's. Well, if the title isn't obvious, the country I'm talking about is Japan, also known as the "sunrise land", It's a country located in a large island at the east of China and at the south from mother Russia. It's a country with a population of 120 millions of people and currently it's the place with the most suicide rate in the planet (that's a pretty good reason to live there!). Besides all this I would like to visit that country because it is an interesting place. In a sense Japan it's in a constant war with itself. For one part Japan tries to be as conservative as Donald Trump's hair (Donald Trump's hair reference... checked), they try to maintain their folklore and the ideal "Japanese Bussiness" intact, but Japan, as we know, it's one of the country wich it's constantly innovating in matters of technology and science, making this beast of a country... also they have anime. No, but seriuosly, how many countries have that mentality? That  kind of mystical but practical, acient but technological, eastern but western folk (yeah. Did you know after WWII Japan was administrated by USA?)  wonders my mind a lot, so one of the first thing I would do in there is to visit the multiple shinto shrines, observing the Fuji mountain and of course spend a lot of money in Akibahara (What? I have need as any human, don't judge me). Indeed I wouldn't stay for too long, as I said Japan is a very messy and weird country. Everyone is so passioned about their jobs that they die while working in the office. The amount of suicides it's just a consequense of the hard work they have to deal or the loneliness felt in this island. Also, as a society they still belive in a "male-race supremacy", so that's something to consider if you wanna be a fan of the "Japan it's the best country club".

2 comments:

  1. I have always want to visit Japan! I think it's a beautifull country with an incredible culture and millenarian traditions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that japon is a beautiful place, but the only problem is the language, because this is very important for communicate.

    ReplyDelete