Tuesday, October 3, 2017

a job a job a job a job a work a job

When I was applying for Architecture after the PSU I didn't knew what I was doing. At the time I didn't considered it as the career of my life because I was "experimenting". "I wasn't prepared for the world" I thought. As any human been I was scared of been "mature" in this new process in life so I was sure I was gonna fail. I was wrong. Now I feel I'm getting used to this career, actually I'm kinda glad of this opportunity. Here I found "things that makes sence" so at this point I might say "I really want to be an architect".
The only problem is I don't know what an architect does. Obviously architecture is about making proyects and molding space but ¿how do they do that? I don't know. I imagine working as an architect might be like been in a clean but messy office with lots and lots of cofee mugs and models for new proyects. Well, sure been indoor is boring but I don't think architecture it's just about making models and floor plans. I think Architecture it's learned by living, so I would like to travel from time to time to europe and the south of Chile to experience the cities, or just walk around Santiago. If I have those thing in my future job I wouln't care much about how much is my salary. Of course I would need money to buy a house, eat and a lot more, but those things wouln't be as important as been in a job that I like. ¿And what happens after that? Well after my degree maybe I could study a major. I don't know really. I would like to study urbanism but only time has the final answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment